Change font size   Print view

I can't access to my registrations (d8b 5.1 Authorizations)

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Re: I can't access to my registrations (d8b 5.1 Authorizatio

Postby irlsanders » Fri May 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Just on the phone now with Mackie (May 31) and they say the database is down, has been down for a month, and not to bother calling back anytime soon! I just spent $700 to refurb the board, so seriously peeved.
irlsanders

Postby anyhorizon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:35 am

That is very disappointing. I guess maybe a legal letter might make them sit up and take notice but you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be something in the fine print of the license agreement, not that those things always stand up. Sorry to be aware of your grief.

Peter
In the scheme of things, there isn't one... just chaos.
anyhorizon
Premium Member
Premium Member

Location: Down under or up over, depending on where in space you are.

Postby LouisB » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 pm

irlsanders wrote:Just on the phone now with Mackie (May 31) and they say the database is down, has been down for a month, and not to bother calling back anytime soon! I just spent $700 to refurb the board, so seriously peeved.

I'm glad I spotted this thread as I was about to spend $174.00 on upgrading from v3 to v5.1.

Question to Mackie - is the authorisation process now working?
LouisB

Postby FrankH » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Question to Mackie - is the authorisation process now working?

Louis:

This forum was created by Peter Holmquist as an alternative to the unreliable job Mackie was doing with their "official" D8B forum site. Since then, Mackie has completely replaced their entire user forums, destroying the original D8B database....along with pretty much every other forum sub-category. It'll be "wait 'n see" to see if they restore anything. I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

So, it's extremely unlikely that anyone from Mackie will read this thread and respond.

You'll have to email or call Mackie directly to get that information. If their system has been restored, they should be able to provide you with the codes tied to your machine. You'll need your Electronic Serial Number (ESN), found at the bottom of the authorization window.
FrankH
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to d8b Forum