D8B’s for sale

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:43 am
I have 3 D8B’s with CPU’s I’d like to get rid off. 1 is currently installed in my studio and being used as a controller with a pro box interface for PT. Is there still a market for these?
Thanks.
Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:47 pm
Leoaxl wrote:I have 3 D8B’s with CPU’s I’d like to get rid off. 1 is currently installed in my studio and being used as a controller with a pro box interface for PT. Is there still a market for these?
Thanks.

I PM'd ya, but I can never determine what that damn messaging utility is doing... messages stay in the 'Outbox' until they're viewed by the receiver (IIRC). Just to let ya know I'm interested in the ProBox if you're willing to part with that unit - it'd save on an overseas build & delivery order (time wise) from Ralph...

Thanx so much in advance... \m/ ;)
--
Dok

"Too many guitars is just about right..." - [Anonymous Player]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:02 am
I don’t have an issue separating them. I was hoping to find someone that wanted to buy the whole lot on the cheap. Obviously shipping it the hard part there!
Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:33 am
Leoaxl wrote:I don’t have an issue separating them. I was hoping to find someone that wanted to buy the whole lot on the cheap. Obviously shipping it the hard part there!

Oh, I completely understand... frankly, anyone that would be looking in that's interested is almost guaranteed to ask for your physical location to facilitate a potential local sale/pickup. Ideally, if I was in your skin, I'd be wanting the same deal with someone to just come n get it. However, considering the ProBox isn't a critical component in the operation of the D8B to function to OEM spec, that's the reasoning for my own request. I don't think there's much harm in asking - ya know, no harm no foul... :D

At any rate, if selling just the ProBox pkg by itself isn't something you're interested in... all good. On the other hand, if you're kewl with it just shoot up a flare and I'm certain we can quickly work everything out successfully! ;)

Thanx much in advance!
--
Dok

"Too many guitars is just about right..." - [Anonymous Player]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:29 am
No issues splitting them. I may just donate or recycle the D8’s as they are taking up too much space! PM me on the Probox!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:49 am
Hi, do you still have the d8b's ? If so, where are you situated?

Cheers,
Gil

Return to For Sale