Mackie d8b +pro box for sale

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:11 pm
For Sale -
Mackie d8b 56input 72 channel fully automated audio mixing console + Probox,loaded with 3 MFX cards, Apogee Word Clock card,3 Dio -8 (Adat optical) cards,digital I/O card,Analog I/O card. Running plugin ver3 software.Comes with monitor , mouse ,keyboard , midi and word clock cables. all faders,meters and lights working 100% .It was used as a front end in my studio and used with the pro box as a fully mapped midi controler compatible with pro tools, cubase, logic, reaper,studio one etc
Its running great on v3, i hadnt got round to installing 5.1 on it as i was mainly using it as a controller and a front end for tracking,streaming the audio to my soundcards via the optical adat cards. It had an issue where it occasionally wouldn’t boot so i had it fully serviced by top hat electronics in 2019 which has sorted the issue . ive attached the invoice ,also a random bit of info - the desk was owned by andy poole from joy division at one point , has his name on the back of the monitor and keyboard.
let me know if interested i'm based in cornwall UK

Return to For Sale