D8B with Pro Box and all the Toys

Discussion board to sell and buy your gear

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:48 am
Okay I have one that's in great shape with all the EFX cards 5.1 Pro Box (New) Keyboard (New) Mouse (New) and all the Effects are Unlocked... No sticky anything!! With that said I would be willing to part with it for let's say 1150.00 and we could work out the shipping business or arrange to meet (in a well lit place)...I know that people love this quirky board and so do I and to get one in Great Condition lets be honest would be a win!.. So any takers Holla at me and I will send the required pics as well or I guess I could post it on E bay but I think the real users are here based on the posts I have read in the past few months. If you are wondering the board is dope I'm just not that attached to it and think I would have to spend more money to go in the direction I want to go so that's the pitch whos in?...imakebeats65

Private message

Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:57 am
I sure wish I lived near you :(

Cheers!
Bruce

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 pm
Word.. I Think its a great deal considering it came out of a working studio so I witnessed it functioning and that pro box from my dude Ralph really takes it there also remember it has 2 MFX and 2 UFX cards and it has the Word Clock card with the Manual (also in tiptop shape) I mean I was committed to seeing this through its just that I got side tracked and decided to go in another direction..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:45 pm
Update for all those concerned I still have that D8b and am willing to take $850 for it as its just sitting in the lab I have decided to go with a different board soo come and get it or I guess I will toss it on ebay remember it has everything and in Great condition...

Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 am
I still wish I lived near you :cry:

The shipping would break the bank! Well, actually my wife (who is really GREAT), would break me :ugeek:

Good luck.

Bruce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:01 pm
Curious, where are you located? I'm in the NY, NJ TRI-state area.

Premium Member
Premium Member
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:07 pm
I Live in Ontario, Canada. Bruce Peninsula area.

The postage and import charges, not to mention the US / Canadian Dollar exchange will make it very difficult.

Besides, my Mackie Hard Disk Recorder (HDR), just died and I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.

and really beside that my fabulous wife would still kill me!

Bruce

Return to For Sale