Change font size   Print view

Probox FAQs

Discussion board for ProBox users

Probox FAQs

Postby RyanShepherd » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Hey guys, After some research on this it seems like the only way to go for a decent DAW controller. I currently use a Mackie HUI but I'm about to relocate into a bigger more professional type of environment and let's face it, A small 8 channel desk just doesn't look the part. I'm led to believe that a D8B with probox will do EXACTLY what a Mackie HUI does? So in that respect does the bank switching button function as normal? Is there a limit on tracks that I can control with this (other than the amount determined by Pro Tools I mean). Anyway, Absolutely spectacular job with this Ralph. I'll be selling my original HUI to purchase a D8B asap!
RyanShepherd

Re: Probox FAQs

Postby munkustrap » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:12 pm

the bank Switch works exactly like on one HUI with 2 extenders. That means it depends on the daw how it works.
some DAWs shift by 24 some by 8. Cubase for example changed that from 24 to 8 between the old and the next Version (I think it was 6 to 7)
best regards
Ralph
munkustrap

Re: Probox FAQs

Postby RyanShepherd » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:16 am

Aw i get it ralph, I got my HUi sold and am hopefully picking up my d8b in the next week or so. Incidentally i got enough from the sale of the HUi to cover the cost. I do have to travel 1000 miles to get it though unfortunately :(
RyanShepherd

Return to ProBox