Change font size   Print view

probox and logic X

Discussion board for ProBox users

probox and logic X

Postby munkustrap » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi
as some of you have Problems with the probox on logic X maybe somebody can post a solution here how to fix that.

logic X has a big bug in the Logic control protocol. Therefore the logic protocol of the communication is not working 100% (Meterbridge). Some of you use the Mackie protocol successfully some the HUI.
As I do not have a Logic Setup to verify that maybe somebody can post here how to Setup probox on Logic X with Mackie protocol or HUI protocol ?

best regards
munkustrap

Re: probox and logic X

Postby munkustrap » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi Mac and Logic X users

I now also own a small Mac with El Captain and Logic X for probox debug use.
so if you have any problems with probox and logic X please post here or better mail me (thats faster, I do not check the Forum every day).

At the Moment I set up Logic X with probox in Mackie Mode, not Logic Mode. I checked it a few minutes and it seems much better than the logic mode (Meterbridge seems to work as expected).

best regards
munkustrap

Postby Badbass780 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:09 am

Thanks Ralph. I know I'll eventually be moving to Logic Pro X. As of now, the Probox has worked brilliantly since I got it. Bravo on the excellent build quality, definitely worth every penny.
Badbass780

Postby munkustrap » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi

thanks for the "Flowers" :-)

It seems so that Logic X has a bug with the meterbridge and the latest update has a fix for that. But I've to double check that.
an older Logic X release has this bug on the Logic and mackie protocol. I have the latest release and with the Mackie it seems to be fine, but I've to check the Logic protocol.
I thought that generally Logic protocol is not working and Mackie is working, but it seems so that there is also a difference on the Releases.

best regards
munkustrap

Return to ProBox