Change font size   Print view

i need a help with probox and audio not working

Discussion board for ProBox users

i need a help with probox and audio not working

Postby biggiemakaveli » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:54 am

hello guys

i need a lil help with probox and audio

i have connect the main output wire of the soundcard to the input (2track in A) on the d8b console.. and my monitors to Cr Main and studio out

2. After the Console starts up i get the error on the cpu computer (Error Dsp Control Card Not ready. Last Known State:Reset,) i cant control the mouse ,or keybord on the cpu computer .(Normally without the probox i can control the fader and everthing thru the main d8b cpu computer.)

3. when i open cubase and the d8b as daw. cubase do recognise the MUC port. and i have done the setup as instructed, but not works after that. the bottom work. nor does the fader.

4. how can i get rid of the error on the cpu and get sound again. or should i connect probox directly to the cpu computer instead of the d8b console

Help me guys!!!!!!!!
biggiemakaveli

Re: i need a help with probox and audio not working

Postby munkustrap » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:07 am

Hi

I just send a reply to your email.
The question is if you get the probox Startup Screen after powering the d8b (DAW offline Version x.xx.xx)

If yes then there is an issue with the config.

If you do not see the Startup Screen and you get the "error43 Host " message after a Minute or so then I guess your probox might has a Problem. But we will find that out today (together). In this case I will send you a new box.

best regards
Ralph/Munk
munkustrap

Re: i need a help with probox and audio not working

Postby Addicted2Fame » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Guys I am new to the D8B and Probox combination and I am looking to use my speakers with this combination. Can anyone walk me through on how to use my subwoofers with this setup?
Addicted2Fame

Return to ProBox