Change font size   Print view

probox and HUI preorder open !

Discussion board for ProBox users

Re: probox and HUI preorder open !

Postby jokermansbeats » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:42 pm

sweet...sounds good. any clue how much it will cost to ship to the US to the state of Ohio? just so I can get an idea of how much I will be spending. so by the sounds of it, I should be able to buy a Mackie Blackbird 16x16 firewire interface and hook up the Mackie d8b to the clock of the Blackbird & via adat optical and it should run pretty smooth i'd imagine right? thanks a million once again bud!
jokermansbeats

Postby munkustrap » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:55 am

shipping is 20 euro to US.

yes with the Interface you have a good Team, if you want to use the preamps of the d8b via adat you have to use a 25pol Sub d Printer Switch to Switch between probox and mackie cpu
munkustrap

Postby jokermansbeats » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:17 pm

thanks for all the info so far...think I'm going to pair up my d8b with my Presonus 2626 & run it that way. Not sure if this is possible or not but i was also curious to know. i also have an MPC Renaissance, Windows 8 & 10 laptop. Do you know if the d8b & the probox will be able to control the mixer section in the new MPC 2.0 software update that is soon to drop? i highly doubt it but i thought i just ask anyway. thanks again for everything. i'll be ordering myself a probox with in a couple of weeks from today
jokermansbeats

Postby munkustrap » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 pm

you can pair up your presonus with the d8b but then you have to use the Switch to rout your d8b Mic preamps to the presonus first. If you do not Need more than the 8 Mic Pres of your presonus then you do not Need a Switch and the d8b Mic Preamps.

so as far as I see I think MPC2.0 will only Support their own MPC Controller, so no HUI and no Mackie Control protocol.
So probox will not work with that.

best regards
Ralph
munkustrap

Postby jokermansbeats » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

ok thanks again bud! your response time is amazing.i can't wait to put in my order but it will not be for a another week. everything sounds perfect. but last question. how difficult is it to hook up & connect the 2 together? i still have not read how or seen a youtube video start to finish on how to do so. are you able to make & post a video either way weather if its easy or difficult?
jokermansbeats

Postby munkustrap » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Setting up is very easy, most People here that bought the probox will tell you the same.
it is really simple , the most tricky part is to configure your DAW to the probox (but this is the same way you have to do
if you configures a Mackie MCU+2XTs or 3 HUIs to your DAW)

But notice that your MPC Software doesnt Support the protocols that the probox supports, It will not run with your MPC only with other DAWs) !!!
munkustrap

Postby jokermansbeats » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Hello again. I'm absolutely ready to order the probox but b4 i do. I've read a few comments of ppl trying to contact you through email for verification & confirmation on their order & not receiving a response. Have you resolved this issue? What is your email so i know who to keep checking for. I'm looking to purchase this week or next week. How soon can i expect the probox to arrive? I live in the US in Ohio. Thanks bud
jokermansbeats

Postby munkustrap » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi
I sent you a PM. There you'll find my email address.
You got it?
best regards
munkustrap

Postby rcie » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:40 am

Hi,
I also would like to order ProBox. I submitted form http://www.probox-controller.com/form.php few days ago, but didn't get any answer.

Thanks,
Robert
rcie

Postby munkustrap » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:46 am

just PM'ed you :-)

best regards
munkustrap

PreviousNext

Return to ProBox