Change font size   Print view

*** SURVEY! ***

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

Re: *** SURVEY! ***

Postby intolerance » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:04 am

Hey Marc!

- Are you using your D8B for audio mixing / routing / tracking? : Mixing + Tracking
- Which platform are you using? (Mac or PC?) : PC
- What DAW software are you using? : Cubase 7 (Please have it sync with tracks shown/hidden in the new Console?)
- What would you like to see in future versions of D8Bridge?: #1 ditch PSU/CPU! or #2 Pass Audio
- Had problems with the D8B computer? Is it still working OK?: Working, but unreliable

My biggest complaint about using the d8b as a DAW controller is it's lack of SCRIBBLE STRIPS. It's so easy to get lost/confused and it's a huge detriment to the workflow. If there was some way to add a scribble strip for this thing and ditch the CPU/PSU we'd have a winner.

PLEASE PLEASE look at correcting the way this works with Cubase 7? The new console views are an incredible enhancement to the workflow, but the d8b no longer syncs up with the track view in the C7 Console view. Also, it would be amazing to have this somehow work with the new channelstrip, but can wait. :)

Someone reading this, please invent a way to install a scribble strip on this thing! I don't know...a usb LED multi character strip of any kind. SOMETHING.

Cheers.
intolerance

Re: *** SURVEY! ***

Postby madehumble » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 pm

I am a Mac user. Who uses Logic 9, Studio One and Protools. I want to use the D8B as a control surface. The day it becomes available for mac. I will by a D8B so quick it will make you head spin. Right now I am using a Avid MC Control, but I want a D8B badly.
madehumble

Previous

Return to D8Bridge Forum