Change font size   Print view

how does it work

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

how does it work

Postby arios » Fri May 25, 2012 11:54 am

Hello

I'm french, i don't really know if in France there is D8b user's ...I don't think ...
Anyway, i just post here to have some information about the D8bridge ...
I don't have an hold D8b but i'm thinking to buy one just to use it with your D8b with cubase 4 .

But there is some things that i want to understand ...

If i buy your D8bridge, how does it work ?
I mean, is it a download of the soft or do you send me a box with the soft and the serial cable ?
Is it a special cable ? or can i use one i have at home ?

If i buy a d8b with an hold OS like the 3.1, can i use your d8bridge with ?

There is with the d8b a power supply with a mother board, is it really necessary to have a d8b with a full fonctionary motherboard or can i use the d8bridge with an hold D8b wich doesn't work because of the motherboard for example ...

I'm really sorry for my english, and for my questions , but i'm not sure to really understand how you sell your soft and how i can use it ...

Thanks a lot for your answers ...
arios

Re: how does it work

Postby Marc Girard » Fri May 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Hello Arios,

Most of your questions are already answered on our web site (located right here: http://www.bluaudio.org/d8bridge).

The product is in two parts: The download and the cable. If you buy D8Bridge, you receive an email containing the software and a few days later, you get your cable via mail. All the hookup info is available once again on our web site.

D8Bridge is completely independent of the MackieOS. It takes complete control of the board, it's like a whole new OS.

PS: Si tu as de la difficulté en anglais, écris-moi en privé, je parle français. Merci!
Marc Girard
Bluaudio.org
http://www.bluaudio.org/d8bridge
Marc Girard

Return to D8Bridge Forum