Change font size   Print view

Where are the raves?

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

Where are the raves?

Postby Dan Worley » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I keep coming here looking for reviews and I'm not seeing them. Come one, guys. Let's hear how cool it is! What's been your experiences. Of course, you can be critical, too.

Thanks,

Dan Worley
Last edited by Dan Worley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Worley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Where are the raves?

Postby eaygee » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 am

Dan I love it... As I said it actually makes mixing fun again like it use to be before I start mixing "in the box".

The only real problem I have is what I mentioned in my post before is that I would like the ability to edit plugins on the board. I would like the undo button to work, the ability to save from the board, and to have the markers work.

All and all i love the d8bridge and it was totally worth the investment.

ps not a lot of reviews from at least me because I'm busy doing a lot of things again in my mixes I couldn't do before or it was time consuming. I do reggae music and i've been doing crazy dub mixes again of songs....
eaygee

Postby Dan Worley » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks, eaygee. Good stuff. I'm happy to hear you're happy. I have to wait for the Mac version, but I'm still very interested in people's experiences and opinions. Sounds like the additions you want are all good ideas and many should be doable.

c-ya,

Dan
Dan Worley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Klangarchitekten » Tue May 29, 2012 12:20 am

Now that`s what I been wondering. Where are the raves....
Bought it anyway...but still have to check it out
-----------------------------------------------
Stanley Shepherd
Producer, MixEngineer, Remixer
-----------------------------------------------
Klangarchitekten

Postby Jonah » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Hey Worley - good seein you logged in here talkin about the d8Bridge. I just found out about this new software (technology actually) very recently. Much closer to finishing my studio expansion project (finally) and was planning to move to DAW, but like many others, hated to totally leave my d8b in the dust. This sounds like an awesome setup and it's still evolving.

Just wanted to say howdy. Hope you're doin great!
Dexter W
Jonah
Jonah

Postby bitSync » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Raving here! Very impressed with both the concept and the execution. I had a bit of a rough integration experience (mostly epic ignorance on my part), but now that everything's ticking along I think this D8Bridge is just genius. I'm a very satisfied customer.
Win7 Pro x64 SP1 / SONAR 2016 Platinum x64 Newburyport / 2x Mackie d8b 5.1 + (D8Bridge v1.1 x32 or ProBox) / 3.20 GHz Intel i7 950, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA3 SSD / RME HDSP9652 PCI (ASIO) / RME ADI-8 QS / New Belgium 1554
bitSync
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to D8Bridge Forum