Change font size   Print view

Giving thanks To Marc & his team For D8Bridge

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

Giving thanks To Marc & his team For D8Bridge

Postby eaygee » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Marc i'm loving this D8Bridge. Give thanks to you and your team for developing this software and cable. It is making mixing fun again like It use to be. That was always my dreaded task since switching to DAW's. Now I have access to control 24 channels at one time again.... Beautiful I tell you Beautiful.... :D :lol:

Respects,
EayGee
GreenSphere Records

ps (If you can make the ability to edit plugins and assign what I want to edit with the pan switches on the board next version it would be even better) :D :lol: lol
Last edited by eaygee on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
eaygee

Re: Giving thanks To Marc & his team For D8Bridge

Postby Marc Girard » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks very much for the kind words! We put a lot of efforts into this project, messages like yours gives us the drive to continue on! Thanks again!

We'll see what we can do about the pan pots... :)
Marc Girard
Bluaudio.org
http://www.bluaudio.org/d8bridge
Marc Girard

Re: Giving thanks To Marc & his team For D8Bridge

Postby MOSHWITZ » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 am

Sup? :D

Oh hell yeah,,Big Props to Marc and Co. this thing kicks all kinds of ass. I'm heavy duty into working on one of my tunes in cubase and it is becoming fun again instead of all the tedious click, scroll, zoom, adjust,,scroll, click....lol I love having faders and knobs again. I'm currently editing Midi drums and the scroll/zoom feature with the V-pots has gotten to be a breeze. So freaking cool. And I agree an assignable V-pot(s) would be awesome. I could assin it to velocity and wouldnt even have to touch my mouse..that would rock. Mark do any of the 3 remaining V-pots ( Master- Solo level - speaker level) even correspond to anything in the MCU code?

and if you need anything looked at in any of the DAW's I listed in the other thread I'll be more than happy to test something and give some feedback on it for you. I think what you have done is bitchin, and anything to help further the cause brother , I'm in it for the long haul,, just let me know.

MOSHON
DAVE
MOSHWITZ
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to D8Bridge Forum