Change font size   Print view

D8Bridge and Nuendo

Discussion board for the D8Bridge users

D8Bridge and Nuendo

Postby eaygee » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Greetings Marc i'm loving this D8bridge been using it for the last 8 days. I have a few questions:

Is there anyway you can implement the undo button? very important when tracking in Nuendo?

Is there anyway to use Locate(markers) on the D8b transport section?

I see we have access to the plugins how can you edit your plugins for example using the Urs 12 graphics eq, is there any way we can edit that on the board?

How can we use the assignment and aux section of the board in Nuendo?

Once again thank you for bringing a 2nd life into the D8B.

Eaygee...
eaygee

Re: D8Bridge and Nuendo

Postby Marc Girard » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

eaygee wrote:Is there anyway you can implement the undo button? very important when tracking in Nuendo?

Is there anyway to use Locate(markers) on the D8b transport section?

I see we have access to the plugins how can you edit your plugins for example using the Urs 12 graphics eq, is there any way we can edit that on the board?

How can we use the assignment and aux section of the board in Nuendo?

Hello Eaygee,

I did implement the Undo button, it's weird that it's not working, I'll investigate what's going on with that, I might have missed something.

Unfortunately, there's no way to implement the Locate/Markers (I know, it's a bummer!). The MCU protocol doesn't have any commands for the Markers! :( (Boo!) We would have to make some sort of a hack to make it work, much problems!

Editing plugins/Auxes on the board should be doable. Like the answer before, the MCU protocol doesn't support all and everything that the VST engine offers. I did edit some of my plugs at the studio with the board, I just don't have all the steps right now as I'm enjoying some time off with the kids for the holidays. I'll get back to you on this.
Marc Girard
Bluaudio.org
http://www.bluaudio.org/d8bridge
Marc Girard

Postby eaygee » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Give thanks for the reply... One last question how do we use the Assignment section and Aux section on D8b according the graphics we should have access to that but that's not working.

If i can get those to work then I can assign the undo and markers to a f Key.
eaygee

Postby eaygee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:07 am

Thanks to MOSHWITZ he showed me how to do it. Now the D8bridge is set up almost complete for me.. I'm loving it even more now.

AG
eaygee

Postby Guitaristdave » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 am

Hi eaygee!

Would you mind sharing the info about aux's with me? I want to make sure that I can use the d8b's rotary encoder/v-pot on each channel to set-up send levels in cubase, so that I can effectly do monitor mixes for different artists headphones.

Is this do-able, or have I mis-understood this thread (not too familiar with Nuendo).

Cheers!

Dave.
Guitaristdave

Postby eaygee » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Hey Dave I haven't been able to use the aux section on the d8b with the d8bridge...
eaygee

Return to D8Bridge Forum