Change font size   Print view

monday a lot of computers could be down with a virus

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

monday a lot of computers could be down with a virus

Postby garrett21allen » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi to all

if yall don't hear from me it will be because this virus there talking about got me too.
its sad that people can just do this to other people knowing that it will cost people a lot of money
to get it fixed or have to buy a new computer just because of people greed.

I say in 20 years money will not be any good everyone will have to have a card to buy anything
and thay know that people can get your card numbers real easy now and take all your money
its happing today card theif million being scamed. but companys still insist you have a card to order
anything.

at least if someone robs you of three hundred dollers cash thats all thay get. but if you have a card
worth 7 or 8 thousand dollers and thay get your numbers thay can take it all. wipe you out and you want even know it until you get your bill from the card company. then its to late because then you will have to go thru all
kinds of stuff and it can take months to clean it up.

if there smart enough to make computers work thay should be smart enough to keep people
from giving people a virus. its almost like people that make computers are helping to give a virus
so thay can sell more computers. thats what it seems like anyway.

I know this is off the subject but I just wanted to say something in case I can't after monday.

joe allen
garrett21allen
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum