Change font size   Print view

mainboard chipset is down please help me

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

mainboard chipset is down please help me

Postby shonnex » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 am

Greetings, I use a digital mixer MACKIE d8b and recently my main board is faulty. I tried with many mainboards that have serial ports COM1 and COM 2 to raise the operating system, but without success. with each main board I installed a new operating system, and all goes well, but after rebooting the system does not rise. otherwise, your mainboard has long ceased to be used so that the chances of finding the same very small, so I wonder what I could do to revive the mixer? please help me, I'm desperate, I do not know what else to do or where to find a motherboard on my chipset is defective, ask for help. send me the replacement main board. chipset, which is important, I understand and engeneer electronics in a computer, but I can not understand why with another motherboard that Fit your configuration does not work mixer. chipset on all Intel motherboards, and all were in the range Pentium 2 to Pentium 4 and does not work. installed operating system hard disk is formatted and everything is ok, but when asked to reset the mixer and cut out a disk, the operating system does not raise ... After a while I write error error 43rd .. operating system is installed normally and everything is fine, the hard disk is formatted and patched for new OS and unpacks the files, and the final message appears to be to reboot the mixer, and when they do, nothing happens. mixing arises from error 43rd Can we hear through Skype at all? my big problem is that I write in English but can communicate nicely. please help me.
shonnex

Re: mainboard chipset is down please help me

Postby shonnex » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 am

please help me :(
shonnex

Postby Crash » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:23 pm

I assume you have the bios set correctly for the processor you are using.
Crash
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby shonnex » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Crash wrote:I assume you have the bios set correctly for the processor you are using.

bios is set correctly. now i try with 440bx chipset. i post result here when I finished!
shonnex

Postby hyaena » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 am

you tried many mainboards, but not the right ones.
Mackie has only 2 mainboards, ver1 and ver2 (watch database).
Mackie Os is hardware-based on the mainboards that were built into the CPU.
So there is only one chance:
you have to get a mainboard exactly the same.
try to get in touch with Mackie service.
and I know that german service has a few mainboards in store.
Best
Manfred
hyaena
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum