Change font size   Print view

new User - Need Apogee Clock card

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

new User - Need Apogee Clock card

Postby bhodgson0739 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 am

Hi guys!

I am acquiring a D8B to integrate into my studio for awhile and I'm very excited... the problem is, the board has no sync card so I'm desperately looking to purchase an Apogee Clock card for it. Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell me or know ANYWHERE I can find one? I've posted on Gearslutz, Tapeop and haven't had any responses minus one offer that was just way too high...

On another note, I saw a post saying the Mackie forums were down... I registered a week or so ago and never got administration approval, so I can't post on the forums there... is that forum just not active any longer?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me!

Brad
bhodgson0739@gmail.com
bhodgson0739

Re: new User - Need Apogee Clock card

Postby anyhorizon » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi.

Your best bet is ebay. There was one there yesterday for $379 BIN but it's been snapped up. That's the cheapest I've seen in a long while. Mostly, they pull between $425 and $500. They do come up semi regularly. Maybe you were the lucky one who got it.

You probably slipped through the cracks when the other forum went belly up last week. Try registering again.

Peter
In the scheme of things, there isn't one... just chaos.
anyhorizon
Premium Member
Premium Member

Location: Down under or up over, depending on where in space you are.

Re: new User - Need Apogee Clock card

Postby bhodgson0739 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Peter!

I actually was the one who got it! Thanks for the info... and looking forward to learning from everyone here!

Brad
bhodgson0739

Return to d8b Forum