Change font size   Print view

All plug-ins unlocked

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

All plug-ins unlocked

Postby Old School » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:54 pm

Hi All,
Has anyone else tried this alternate Mackie OS that JF_UK posted? All you have to do is change the name of the MackieOS.EXE on your CF card to MackieOS.BAK and then copy and paste in the MackieOS.EXE provided in his link which can be found here download/file.php?id=448 It works and all plug-ins are authorized. (except TC level ll which is not loaded into my console and I cannot find a copy. Anyway, Many thanks and hats off to Jason for providing this OS!

Have a blessed day,
Mike W.
Wanna make God laugh, ...Tell Him your plans
Old School
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: All plug-ins unlocked

Postby Old School » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:57 pm

I almost forgot. The alternate OS is version 5.1
Wanna make God laugh, ...Tell Him your plans
Old School
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: All plug-ins unlocked

Postby angelotaylor » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:48 am

Old School wrote:Hi All,
Has anyone else tried this alternate Mackie OS that JF_UK posted? All you have to do is change the name of the MackieOS.EXE on your CF card to MackieOS.BAK and then copy and paste in the MackieOS.EXE provided in his link which can be found here http://www.d8bforum.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?id=448 It works and all plug-ins are authorized. (except TC level ll which is not loaded into my console and I cannot find a copy. Anyway, Many thanks and hats off to Jason for providing this OS!

Have a blessed day,
Mike W.

I tried. All works ok. But, when I tried to load second TC Reverb, I have a system report "Sorry! This plugin licensed for only one instance per UFX card". Is it possible to remove this restriction?
angelotaylor

Return to d8b Forum