Change font size   Print view

So...how we gonna do this?

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

So...how we gonna do this?

Postby Crash » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 pm

Are we gonna co-exist in two places or just continue on at Mackie until if/when they close up shop? I put in an email to one of my last still employeed by Mackie buddies to see if he has heard anything on the forum and what fate has in store. This new place has more features than cooprate site. Gotta love that....
Crash
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: So...how we gonna do this?

Postby Dan Worley » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:50 pm

I didn't think that far ahead. I thought we could just use this forum if they closed the Mackie forum down. But this is kind of cool.

All I know is that I'm feeling relieved we have somewhere to meet. I would hate to lose contact with all you fine people.

I like big, blue letters.

c-ya,

Dan
Dan Worley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Crash » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Dan Worley wrote:I like big, blue letters.

It must be Friday 'cause for whatever reason, I found that statement hilarious. I must be delirious....
Crash
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Dan Worley » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:19 am

Crash wrote:
Dan Worley wrote:I like big, blue letters.

It must be Friday 'cause for whatever reason, I found that statement hilarious. I must be delirious....

:D
Dan Worley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Petersueco » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:14 am

Crash wrote:Are we gonna co-exist in two places or just continue on at Mackie until if/when they close up shop? I put in an email to one of my last still employeed by Mackie buddies to see if he has heard anything on the forum and what fate has in store. This new place has more features than cooprate site. Gotta love that....

Personally I will chime in at the old forum from time to time until it dissipate but I think that this place will eventually become "the" forum and it take some time to get used to the new appearance of things so the more time you spend here the more you will feel like at home.

It would be very interesting to know the reality that surrounds the old forum. Please let us know what your buddy have to say about it.

Peter Holmquist
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Petersueco » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 am

Dan Worley wrote:All I know is that I'm feeling relieved we have somewhere to meet. I would hate to lose contact with all you fine people.

We will not loose contact Dan. I told you: I have everything under control :shock:

Enjoy the blue letters!

Peter Holmquist.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AMP studio » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:04 pm

This is a new Forum and it already feels like "home".

It must be 'cause you're nuts.
As usual...

Glad to be here.

On topic: i believe we'll start by using the two Forums simultaneously, but, since this one looks so much better and is so full of gadgets i'm sure we'll all start spending more time here ;)

Still, it's important to keep the old Forum alive, at least to inform all the users about this new "home".
I suggest that everyone that posts an important Topic or has an important update on any d8b issue posted on the old Forum, also brings the Topic here.
It would also be nice that any thread on the old Forum that may be of importance for d8b users could be brought here in the form of a report. ("this and this has happened, these were the measures taken and solution was as such" - something like that).

Long life to this Forum!
AMP studio
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby Petersueco » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Hey Paulo, you are right about having to bring the important old forum threads over here.

Actually anyhorizon will send me the latest additions to the database thread so I can update the Database Index Site. I intend to keep this site updated as often I can. I'm also planning to place a button on the forum's header to link to the Database.

FYI you has been the first registered member of this new forum. Congratulatios!.

Peter Holmquist.
Sonido 7
Music Production Studio
Petersueco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Reynolds Audio » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:48 pm

I suppose we'll all want to keep visiting the Mackie forum as long as it's up.
After all, that's where users in need are going to be found, at leat until this becomes el refugio final.

I sure like this space better, though.
Kind of makes me hope that Mackie does pull the plug, so we can run it on our own, free of adult supervision.
-john
Reynolds Audio
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby anyhorizon » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Reynolds Audio wrote: free of adult supervision.

Does that mean we can talk Jack Schitt here? :lol:... as well as being helpful, of course.

Peter
In the scheme of things, there isn't one... just chaos.
anyhorizon
Premium Member
Premium Member

Location: Down under or up over, depending on where in space you are.

Next

Return to d8b Forum