Change font size   Print view

Newbie setup help PLEASE!!!!

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

Re: Newbie setup help PLEASE!!!!

Postby spmonkay » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:51 pm

AHHA! Thanks all sorted now!! Its been so long since ftp'd anything!! Managed to get 5.1 authorised so now just to go through the plugins!! Thanks again! Getting there slowly!!
spmonkay

Postby angelotaylor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:12 am

spmonkay wrote:AHHA! Thanks all sorted now!! Its been so long since ftp'd anything!! Managed to get 5.1 authorised so now just to go through the plugins!! Thanks again! Getting there slowly!!

ОК, did You install crack???
angelotaylor

Postby spmonkay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Yes installed crack eventually! Authorised v5.1 now just need to authorise all the plugins!
spmonkay

Postby angelotaylor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:03 pm

spmonkay wrote:Yes installed crack eventually! Authorised v5.1 now just need to authorise all the plugins!

With crack from my weblink, You really dont need any authorisation! Just a copying file, and reboot! That`s - All!
So, Which crack You download are?
You are inattentive, my dear! ;) :mrgreen:
angelotaylor

Postby spmonkay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Oh! Didn’t realise you sent me a link! Oh dear is it too late for me to apply that crack now?
spmonkay

Postby angelotaylor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:37 pm

spmonkay wrote:Oh! Didn’t realise you sent me a link! Oh dear is it too late for me to apply that crack now?

I've sent this three times already! Did I told that You are inattentive??? Knack, knack! Aww! People! Where are you? :mrgreen: You need to roll back the previous crack, reboot the console, and then install this one. I do not know if they can be applied simultaneously, the result may not be predictable! ...But, You can continue to apply Your one! I didn`t see the actual real effect difference between this two methods of cracking...
Last edited by angelotaylor on Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angelotaylor

Postby spmonkay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:50 pm

I know, I know!! :roll: :lol: I'll give it a go! It will be better than having to type all those codes in!! :lol:
spmonkay

Postby angelotaylor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:52 pm

spmonkay wrote:I know, I know!! :roll: :lol: I'll give it a go! It will be better than having to type all those codes in!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Somebody home??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...OK, OK! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
angelotaylor

Postby spmonkay » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:42 pm

So do I dump those files and win folder onto c: of the d8b? The reason I ask is I can only find MackieOS.EXE. I can't seem to find a file called recreate.py or rscextract.py or a win folder?

Thanks
spmonkay

Postby spmonkay » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:15 am

I just swapped the MackieOS.exe file over and all seems fine! All plugins are authorised!! Good to go!! Thanks all!! :D
spmonkay

PreviousNext

Return to d8b Forum