Change font size   Print view

MFX & UFX User Manuals

Discussion board for Mackie's d8b Digital Console users.

MFX & UFX User Manuals

Postby csp » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:33 am

Some years ago I found and downloaded the User Manuals for all of the effects on both the MFX and UFX plugin cards --- possibly about 60 - 100 pages !!!

I would like to be able to run off another copy but can't find where I found them.

I have looked in the Database but don't seem to be able to find them there, so does anyone know if the download of the manuals is still available and if so where.

Thanks in advance.

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: MFX & UFX User Manuals

Postby Jondav1120 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:27 pm

Jondav1120

Postby csp » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:21 pm

John,

Thank you for that information and I think that my printer might be using quite a bit of paper and ink today !!!!!

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby funk » Sat May 04, 2024 12:25 am

hi dave, yea been there with printers, i got one of them cannon things where the cartridges cost more than the printer, and you will be lucky to get a few manuals out of it, cus it purges the heads every few pages and sucks all the ink into a sponge at the back, and would stop telling you to buy a new cartridge, and when you do the printing is all cr@p and it sh!ts the bed for half the new cartridge, i cant tell you how sh!t that thing was, so that ended up in the bin, not before i had my pleasure out of it with a hammer so no unfortunate sod might pick it out the scrap and also get the same "Cannon printer Experience" so... i went back to epson the make i had before the dreaded cannon which lasted me a good 15 years, and got an EPSON Ecotank, best printer iv ever had, this thing comes with big bottles of ink you pour into its ink buckets, and lasts FOREVORRRRRRRRR, and you can get all the bottles of ink as a pack on ebay for less than £10 for them all, and you can basically tip any ink into it and you wont get that message telling you how "incompatible" your new cartridge is. no more cannon robbing me :-) god that feels good. in case your thinking about it and do allot of printing its one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225100641680 ... BMsNG5iOhj
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!
"Funk is what you dont play"........GREAT.....im off to the pub then,
funk

Postby csp » Sat May 04, 2024 6:26 am

Funk,

I know all about the Cannon printers --- my wife has one and it is ^*+p. she had a previous one and it was magic until it failed (stuffed heads) and it was too expensive to replace them --- a local cartridge retailer informed me that the more recent Cannon printers are crap !!!

I use a Brother A3 capable printer and it has been excellent. It also has the advantage that its flat bed scanner is A3 oversized and as such will scan a complete 12" LP cover --- a feature I have used over the past few years as I am transferring a number of my LPs to CD --- when completed the CD covers look identical to the 12" covers.

Some years ago I printed off a complete set of manuals for all of the effect plugins and if ever I get the stupid desk that I have been working on for 2yrs to actually work reliably, I will be printing off a set to go with the desk.

David
csp
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to d8b Forum